Aug 24 2017
Metro Siberia - part 1
Started a re-make of my old game Metro Siberia in C++. This is the big plan:
- Custom rendering methods in it’s own header file
- Game code is platform independent
- To start with, only draw lines and simple fills
- Currently using OpenFrameworks as “backend”, because it is almost zero hassle to get working
- Plan is to change from OpenFrameworks later on… but we’ll see. At least the structure will allow it.
Currently nothing more than a window that renders the picture above.